Sunday, July 1, 2012

On the day I turned 22

Hi,
Yeh it's about eight hours past I turned 22. On this B'day I have done nothing big or good as usual. But unusually have made a resolution!

To write a blog per week

The day started with the stress for BEL Exam. But relieved after taking it. And towards the evening it was just a freaky time overlap! But yah, this day makes me proud of my friends Saurabh, Anant, Dushyant and Bhanu. I am proud that I am friend of these guys.

Up till now the freaks have already noticed why this another blog? I will say - "Yes! yet another, and unlike any other". Here I will write what I think, what I see, what ever and ..... not exactly and, but surely a blog per week.

p.s.: All the posts will be based on what I see, what I do but just with some tweaks like imaginary names !

Ohhh.... now I should say.... Any similarity found doesn't imply that I am targeting you!

Stay tuned!!

And yes, G-feedburner will surely help you in tuning. Just pass away your email in the box on right and you will be notified of new posts via emails.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, first of all a very Happy Birthday to you, then hope your resolution will carry on regularly, waiting for some hilarious posts..

    ReplyDelete